Exodus
4:10-12
Moses raised another objection to God: “Master, please, I
don’t talk well. I’ve never been good with words, neither before nor after you
spoke to me. I stutter and stammer.”
God said, “And who do you think made the human mouth? And
who makes some mute, some deaf, some sighted, some blind? Isn’t it I, God? So,
get going. I’ll be right there with you—with your mouth! I’ll be right there to
teach you what to say.”
Reflection questions: Here
is more of Moses trying to get out of doing what God is asking him to do! What do you think about God’s reply? Has God ever challenged you to do something
despite your perceived limitations? How
did it turn out?
To add a comment, click below where it says "no comments" or "1 comment" or however many it says currently.
To add a comment, click below where it says "no comments" or "1 comment" or however many it says currently.
No comments:
Post a Comment